How do I name a group of apps on the Windows 8/8.1 Start screen?
Last updated: 27 March, 2014
If you have created a group of similar apps and would like to create a group name follow the steps below:
1. Click on the - icon in the lower right corner of the screen.
2. Your entire Start screen will be displayed in the zoomed out window. Right-click on your group andthen select Name Group from the bottom menu.
3. Type your preferred group name into the box and then click Name. Your group will now be customised and named for easier access.
If you have created a group of similar apps in Windows 8.1 and would like to create a group name, follow the steps below:
1. Right-click anywhere on the background of your Start screen.
2. Click on Customise in the lower right corner.
3. Click on Name group, enter the name you wish to use and then press Enter. Your group will now be customised and named for easier access.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area