How do I use the S Camera app on my Windows 8 Samsung notebook?
How do I use the S Camera app on my Windows 8 Samsung notebook ?
S Camera: you can take photos and record videos with the S Camera app, and view them directly in this app. Follow these steps to do so.
1. Open the Charms menu by moving your mouse pointer to the bottom-right corner of the screen (or swipe your finger from the right edge of the screen to the left if your notebook has a touchscreen).
2. Select Start.
3. Select S Camera.
4. To take a picture slide the camera mode bar into the Photo position. To make a video recording slide the camera mode bar to the Video position.
5. Tap on Take a picture/Record a video to take a picture or record a video.
6. You can view the picture or video using the Picture preview or the S Gallery app.
The S Camera app is not available in Desktop mode.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Mauritius 00230 460 3830
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area