Can I change the external water filter on my refrigerator myself?
Can I change the external water filter on my refrigerator myself ?
Yes, you can change the external water filter yourself. Turn off the water and unscrew the two nuts securing the hoses. Replace the filter then refit the hoses, ensuring the water flows in the correct direction. Finally turn the water back on again and check for leaks.
For more information check the installation guide that came with your refrigerator. Online copies of the user manual and other documents can be downloaded by following these steps:
1. Click here to acess the Manuals & Downloads page of the Samsung website.
2. Enter the model number of your product in the search box and then click on the SEARCH button or select your product's type and sub-type from the drop-down boxes and then select your product's model number from the list below.
(Click Next beneath the list of model numbers if your product's model number hasn't appeared in the list after selecting its type and sub-type. Click Need help finding your model number? to get help locating the model number on your product).
3. Click the Manuals & Downloads button.
4. Click Manuals.
5. Click the file icon next to a document's description to begin downloading that document. (You may have a choice of file icons, including , and , each of which will download or open the document for viewing in a different application). The most recent documents are at the top of the list.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area