How do I clean a mesh filter of water supply hose?
How do I clean a mesh filter of water supply hose ?
- Turn off the water supply to the washing machine.
- Disconnect the L-shaped arm fitting for the water supply hose from the water supply intake at the back of the machine by turning(A). To prevent water from running out due to the air pressure in the water supply hose, cover the hose connection with a cloth.
- Gently pull out the mesh filter(s) from the water supply intakes using a pair of pliers.
- And rinse they(them)m under running water until they are clean.
- Reinsert the mesh filter(s).
- Reinstall the L-shaped arm fitting in the washing machine.
- Make sure the connections are water tight and turn on the tap.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
Nigeria 0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Angola 917 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area