Low Ice Production, why is this?
Low Ice Production, why is this ?
The Initial Ice Making Process
The ice making process drops the cubes into the same area, making a pile under the ice maker. The Ice Level sensor eventually "sees" the pile of ice and stops production. If you do not dispense or use the ice, the ice maker remains off.
The Ice Dispensing And Ice Refilling Process.
After you have dispensed or used some ice, the auger in the ice bucket distributes the ice cubes evenly in the ice bucket. The ice maker then senses a low ice condition, and resumes the ice making process.
Low Ice Production
Water is not fully supply.
Low ice will be produced, If unit is operated less than 24hours after installation.
Maximizing Ice Production.
To maximize ice cube production, follow these steps:
1. Make sure the water line is connected and the water valve is fully open.
2. Allow your refrigerator to cool for 24 hours before normal ice production begins.
3. After 24 hours has passed, dispense a few cubes of ice. This causes the auger in the ice bucket to distribute the cubes evenly in the ice bucket. The ice maker detects a low ice condition and resumes making ice.
4. Wait an additional 6 hours, and then dispense a few cubes of ice again. This causes the auger in the ice bucket to distribute the cubes evenly in the ice bucket. From this point on, ice production will start whenever the ice maker senses a low ice condition.
※Note 1: If you need additional ice, empty the ice bucket into another container. The ice maker will sense a low ice condition and produce more ice.
※Note 2: when you dispense ice, you must have:
• The refrigerator doors closed.
• The ice maker selector on Cubed or Crushed.
The initial ice making process, the cubes are accumulating at the rear of the ice bucket. under the ice maker as shown above.
After the initial ice making process, dispensing a few cubes will allow the auger to disburse the cubes evenly as shown above.
After and additional 6 hours, cubes are accumulating once again at the rear of the ice bucket.
Once again dispense a full glass of cues. This will allow the auger to disburse the cubes evenly.
※Note: For additional ice, empty the full ice bucket into another container. The ice maker will sense a low ice condition and produce more ice.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
Nigeria 0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Angola 917 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area