My Bin Drawer Does Not Fit Correctly. What Can I Do?
[FAQs] French door Refrigerator : My Bin Drawer Does Not Fit Correctly. What Can I Do?
If your bin drawer is not fitting correctly, follow these steps:
- Pull the bin out of the refrigerator.
- Check the sides of the bin for cracks.
- Check the grommet rails (the rails on the bin) for cracks or breaks.
- Check the tracks that hold the bins in the refrigerator for cracks, breaks or looseness.
- Check the tracks and the grommet rails for dried or spilled food.
- If you find cracks or breaks in the bin or the grommet rails, you will have to replace the bin. If you find cracks or breaks in the tracks, you will have to replace the tracks. Call Samsung Customer Supportto order new parts or arrange for a service call.
- If you find dried or spilled food on the tracks or grommet rails, clean them with mild detergent, wipe them dry with a dry cloth, and then try reinserting the bin.
- If you try the steps above and your drawer still does not fit correctly, call Samsung Customer Support arrange for a service call.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area