My Washing Machine Door Does Not Open, Drain, or Spin. What can I Do?
If your washing machine does not open, drain, or spin:
• The most likely cause is an inoperative drain pump, or a clogged debris filter.
• If your washer has water inside the Drum, the door will not open to prevent a flood.
• If you are using to sanitize the cycle and the water is extremely hot, the door will not open to prevent injury.
• Make sure the door is closed, and then run a spin cycle. (For your safety, your washer will not tumble or spin unless the door is closed)
• Straighten the drain hoses. Eliminate if any kinks or bents in the hose.
• Clean the debris filter located and try emergency drain.
• If there is a drain restriction, or the drain pump is inoperative, your washer will require service.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
Nigeria 0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Angola 917 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area