Using the Flex Zone
Using the Flex Zone
Using Flex Zone
The Flex Zone is a full-width drawer with an adjustable temperature control. You can use the Flex Zone for large party trays, deli items, wines, pizzas, beverages, or miscellaneous items. There is a temperature sensor which lets you adjust the amount of cold air allowed into the Zone. The control buttons are located on the cap door center.
1. Press the Temp button repeatedly until your desired mode is lit.
2. Each time you press the Temp button, you change the mode in this order: Meat/Fish mode (-1°C), Cold Drinks mode (1°C), Deli/ Snack (3°C), Wine/Party Dishes (5°C) mode. Initially, the Cold Drinks mode is selected. The refrigerator will adjust the temperature in the Flex Zone automatically to the temperature you selected.
3. The Flex Zone Temp. Display may change depending on the number of items inside, where they are located, the ambient temperature, and how often the door is opened.
You can select your Flex Zone temperature from Meat/Fish mode (-1°C), Cold Drinks mode (1°C), Deli/ Snack (3°C), or Wine/Party Dishes (5°C) mode.
1. When “Wine/Party Dishes” is selected, the temperature of Flex Zone will be kept around 5°C. This feature helps keep food fresh for a long time.
2. When “Deli/Snack” is selected, the temperature of Flex Zone will be kept around 3°C. This feature helps keep food fresh for a long time.
3. When “Cold Drink” is selected, the temperature of Flex Zone will be kept around 1°C. This feature also helps keep drinks cold and refreshing.
4. When “Meat/Fish” is selected, the temperature of Flex Zone will be kept around -1°C. This feature also helps keep meat or fish fresh for a longer time.
Fruit and vegetables may be damaged under the “Meat Fish” setting. Do not store lettuce or other leafy produce in the Flex Zone.
Do not store glass bottles in the Flex Zone under the "Cold Drinks" or "Meat/Fish" setting. If they are frozen, they can break and cause personal injury.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
Nigeria 0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Angola 917 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area