Washer Fills With The Wrong Water Temperature water
Wrong Water Temperature
If your washer's water is cold when it's supposed to be warm, or vice versa, check the following:
• Make sure both faucets from the home's water source are turned on fully.
• Make sure the temperature selection is correct.
• Make sure the hoses are connected to the correct faucets.
• Check their water heater. It should be set to deliver a minimum 120° F (49° C) hot water at the tap.
• Also, check the water heater capacity and recovery rate. If you have a small water heater and are using a lot of hot water (e.g., maybe someone's taking a long, hot shower), the supply of hot water may be depleted and need time to reheat.
• Disconnect the water hoses and clean the inlet filter screens. The hose filter screens may be plugged (see images below).
• As their washer fills, the water temperature may change as the automatic temperature control feature checks incoming water temperature. This is normal.
• While the washer fills, you may notice just hot and/or just cold water going through the dispenser when cold or warm wash temperatures are selected. This is a normal function of the automatic temperature control feature.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
Nigeria 0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Angola 917 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area