What would the problem be if i get Water Level Sensor error(E1)?
What would the problem be if i get Water Level Sensor error (E1) ?
There are a lot things that might contribute to this, but these are the main reasons :
- The part of the hose where the water level sensor is located is damaged (punctured)
- The hose is cloggedwith foreign material
- The hose is folded
- Too much lubricant has been applied to the insertion part of the air hose
- Hose engagement error (disengaged)
- Parr faulty ( Faulty internal soldering)
- The water level sensor terminal is disengaged)
- Main PBA fault.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area