Why Doesn't The WaterWall™ Dishwasher Start Immediately?
WaterWall™ Dishwasher Start Button
In accordance with the most current UL (Underwriter's Laboratories) standards, use of the start button is required. This means the operation of the WaterWall™ dishwasher is different in comparisson to older dishwashers in following ways:
• The selected cycle will not start until the door is closed and the Start button is touched.
• If the door is opened during a wash cycle, the cycle will not continue until the door is closed and the Start button is touched.
• After selecting a cycle and closing the door, the start button must be touched. If not, the dishwasher will stay in standby mode for 10 minutes before shutting itself off.
• If the dishwasher is connected to cold water, the start of the cycle may be delayed to allow the water to heat up. This may also increase cycle time.
• The heater in the dishwasher will not run continuously for more than 60 minutes as a safety precaution.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area