An app did not download properly on my Samsung device and now I cannot re-download it.
Apps can be re-downloaded from the Google Play store free of charge, including those you originally paid for. If you're unable to re-download an app it's because of a technical glitch, and such a glitch can likely be fixed on your device by clearing the cache for the Google Play app.
Follow the steps below to clear the Google Play app cache:
1. From the Home screen touch Apps >> Settings >> Application Manager >> All.
2. Scroll down and touch Google Play Store.
3. Touch Clear cache, Clear data and then Force stop.
4. Restart your device.
5. Try to download the app you want from Google Play again.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area