Bluetooth connected is often disconnected on the Gear Circle. What’s the problem?
Bluetooth connection range between two devices is about 10m.
But if there are obstacles between the Gear Circle and a connected device, including walls, corners or
fences, the operating distance may be reduced.
- To avoid problems when connecting your device to another device, place the devices close to each other.
- Ensure that your device and the other Bluetooth device are within the Bluetooth connection range (10 m).
The distance may vary depending on the environment the devices are used in.
- Bluetooth uses the same frequency as some industrial, scientific, medical, and low power products and
interference may occur when making connections near these types of products.
- Ensure that there are no obstacles between the headset and a connected device, including human bodies,
walls, corners, or fences.
- Do not touch the Bluetooth antenna of a connected device.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area