Can I connect the Gear Circle to two devices at the same time?
The Circle can connect to two Bluetooth-enabled devices at the same time.
When you connect the Circle to two devices, the last device you connect
is recognized as the primary device. The other device is recognized as the
secondary device. If you connect the Circle to two smart phones,
only one smart phone can be connected using the Samsung Gear app.
The device that is connected using the Samsung Gear app is always the primary device.
If a call comes in to two devices at the same time, you can answer the primary
device’s call using the Circle. When you launch S Voice or answer a call using
the Circle’s Play/Talk key, the primary device will perform the actions.
< How to connect two devices>
1. Connect to the Circle with a device via Bluetooth.
2. Separate the earphones and press and hold the Play/Talk key for 3 seconds.
The Circle enters Bluetooth paring mode and the first device will be disconnected.
3. On the second device, access the Bluetooth menu and connect with the Circle.
4. On the first device reconnect the Circle.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area