Does the Gear S have water resistance feature?
Even though Gear S has the water-resistance feature of IP67 level, the device
may be damaged if water or dust enters the device. Follow these tips carefully to
prevent damage to the device and to maintain the water- and dust-resistant
performance of the device.
• Do not immerse the device in water deeper than 1 m and keep it submerged
for more than 30 minutes.
• Do not expose the device to water moving with force, such as water running
from a tap, ocean waves, or waterfalls.
• If the device or your hands are wet, dry them thoroughly before handling the device.
• The rubber seal fitted to the SIM card cover is an important component of the device.
Take care when opening and closing the SIM card cover to avoid damaging the
rubber seal. Also, ensure that the rubber seal is free from debris, such as sand
or dust to prevent damage to the device.
• If the device is exposed to freshwater, dry it thoroughly with a clean, soft cloth.
If the device is exposed to any liquid other than freshwater, rinse the device with
freshwater immediately and dry it thoroughly with a clean, soft cloth. Failure to rinse
the device in freshwater and dry it as instructed may cause the device to suffer
from operability or cosmetic issues.
• If the device is dropped or receives an impact, the water-and dust-resistant
features of the device may be damaged.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
Nigeria 0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Angola 917 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area