How can I charge the battery of Gear Circle?
Charge the battery before using the Circle for the first time or when
the Circle has been unused for extended periods. A computer can be
also used to charge the Circle by connecting them via the USB cable.
Use only Samsung-approved chargers, batteries, and cables.
Unapproved chargers or cables can cause the battery to explode or damage the headset.
1. Open the charger port cover.
2. Plug the small end of the charger into the charger port of the Circle.
3. Plug the large end of the charger in to an electric socket.
4. After fully charging, disconnect the Circle from the charger.
First unplug the charger from the Circle, and then unplug it from the electric socket.
To save energy, unplug the charger when not in use. The charger does not have a power switch,
so you must unplug the charger from the electric socket when not in use to avoid wasting power.
The charger should remain close to the electric socket and easily accessible while charging.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Mauritius 00230 460 3830
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area