How can I create my own panels on Edge screen using Express me in my Galaxy Note Edge?
1. By using Express me option on Edge screen, You can create your own edge screen panels
by adding handwriting or applying various effects to images.
But, please note Express me is only provided on the Edge screen
when Flip wallet is closed, Edge screen is only turned on, and in Lock screen.
Drag your finger upwards from the bottom of the Edge screen, and then tap The Settings Icon.
Alternatively, open the All apps screen and tap Settings and Edge screen.
The Edge screen settings screen will appear.
2. Select Express me.
3. Tap Add icon.
4. Tap the image icon to change the image on the Express me panel and
select the desired image which want to show on the Edge screen.
You can add text or handwriting or image effect.
5. Drag the image on the screen to specify the area to set as a panel.
Then, use the available editing options.
• Rotate: Rotate or flip the image.
• Effect: Apply various effects to the image.
• Image: Add extra images into the image.
• Object: Add extra objects, such as colors or patterns, to the image.
6. Tap The Save Icon when you are done.
7. The saved image will be added as a custom panel to the Express me panels list.
If you select the your own panel,
it is provided on the Edge screen when Flip wallet is closed,
Edge screen is only turned on, and in Lock screen.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area