How can I edit favorite applications on Edge screen in my Galaxy Note Edge?
1. You can Manage apps on the apps panel by adding or deleting apps
on the apps panel. You can add frequently used apps to the apps panel on
the Edge screen and access them conveniently.
Swipe to the left or right on the Edge screen to view the apps panel.
And, tap The Favourites Icon (Star shape) at the top of the panel.
2. Tap and hold an app in list on the left side of the screen.
Then, drag the app to the list on the right edge of the screen.
To remove an app from the apps panel, tap and hold an app in the
list on the right edge of the screen. Then, drag the app to the list
on the left side of the screen.
3. When you are finished, tap Done.
4. The app will be added to the apps panel.
To view more applications, swipe the edge screen up and down
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area