How can I forward the incoming calls from mobile device to Gear S?
You can set the mobile device to forward incoming calls to the Gear.
Use this feature when the Gear is connected to the mobile device via the remote
1. On the All apps screen, tap Settings → Call → Call forwarding.
2. When the pop-up window with information about additional charges appears, tap OK.
3. Tap Enable.
4. Check the Gear’s phone number displayed on the screen. If the number is correct,
tap Yes to activate this feature. You may require a subscription and incur additional
charges to access this feature depending on the service provider.
Alternatively, open the Clock screen, drag the screen downwards from the top edge of the
screen, and then tap Call forwarding.
You may require a subscription and incur additional charges to access this
feature depending on the service provider.
< On the Mobile device >
1.Tap Samsung Gear and then tap Settings.
2. Tap Call forwarding.
3. Read the information about this feature and tap OK.
4. Tap Enable.
5. Tap OK.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
Nigeria 0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Angola 917 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area