How can I install the SIM card on Gear S?
Insert the SIM card provided by the mobile telephone service provider.
• Only nano-SIM cards work with the device.
• The available features may differ depending on whether or not a SIM is installed.
1. Use the SIM ejector tool when you open the SIM card cover
to avoid damaging your fingernail.
• Use caution not to lose the SIM card cover and the SIM ejector tool
2. Insert the SIM card on the inside of the SIM card cover with the
gold-coloured contacts facing outwards.
3. Place the SIM card cover on the Gear and press the cover to close it.
Ensure that the SIM card cover is closed tightly to prevent water and dust entering the device.
After you install the SIM card, restart the Gear.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Mauritius 00230 460 3830
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area