How can I monitor and extend the battery life for my Samsung Galaxy Note3?
How can I monitor and extend the battery life for my Samsung Galaxy Note 3?
Your Galaxy Note 3 has an application that lets you see which applications and features use the most battery power on your device. To view the battery monitor application from the Home screen touch Menu > Settings > General > Battery .
Touch an application or feature in the list to view additional information and access its settings. When you view additional information for certain applications touch Force close to close the application.
Reducing Battery Consumption
Your device provides options that help you conserve battery power. By customising these options and deactivating featues in the background you can use the device longer between charges:
- Close unnecesary applications with the Task Manager.
- Discontinue use of live wallpapers.
- Deactivate the Bluetooth feature.
- Deactive the WiFi feature.
- Deactivate the GPS service.
- Deactivate Mobile data.
- Deactivate auto-syncing of accounts.
- Decrease the backlight time.
- Decrease the brightness of the display or use Automatic brightness.
- Deactivate haptic feedback.
Your device comes with a power saving application that can assist in reduced battery usage. From the Home screen touch Menu > Settings > General > Power saving mode . Touch the slider to to enable this feature.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
Nigeria 0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Angola 917 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area