How do I create the folders on Apps screen?
1. By Galaxy S6’s UX simplification, you can create the folders more easily.
On the Apps screen, tap EDIT.
2. Tap and hold an app, and then drag it over another app.
3. Drop the app when a folder frame appears around the apps.
A new folder containing the selected apps will be created.
4. Tap the area above the horizontal line and enter a folder name.
To change the folder color, tap the 'Colour Edit Icon' on the top right side.
5. On Apps screen, new folder is created.
To add more apps to the folder, tap and hold another app, and then drag it to the folder.
6. To remove an app from folder, tap a folder.
7. On apps within folder, tap and drag the icon to remove from folder to empty space.
8. Now, a app is removed from folder. If only one app remains within the folder, folder is also removed.
9. If all is completed, tap the DONE
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area