How do I piuctures by Slow Motion mode on the Galaxy S6/S6 Edge?
To use Slow motion mode, follow the steps below:
1. Using Slow motion mode, Record a video for viewing it in slow motion.
You can specify sections of your videos to be played in slow motion.
To take picture by Slow motion mode, On the preview screen of rear camera state, tap MODE.
2. Tap Slow motion.
3. Tap Recording button to start recording.
4. When you are finished recording, tap Stop button to stop.
5. To view or edit photos taken by Slow motion directly, on the preview screen,
tap the preview thumbnail.
10. (Cont.)Tap the slow motion section and use the following options:
• Speed : Change the playback speed of the selected section.
• Split : Divide the section into two parts.
• Delete : Delete the section.
11. If editing is completed, tap EXPORT to save the video.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area