How do I set the My interests wallpaper on lock screen for my Note4?
1. Here are our Dynamic Lock screen service composed of My Interest.
You can set your device to show high quality images based on your interests on the lock screen.
Pinch the Home screen with two finger .
Alternatively, Tap and hold on the Home screen.
2. Select ‘Wallpapers’ icon
3. Wallpaper setting page for Home screen, Lock screen, Home and lock screen display.
Tap Lock screen.
4. Tap the ‘My Interests’ menu
5. There are various 7 categories most users prefer.
It’s Drawings, Travel, Nature, Landscape, Night sky, Pets, Food.
Select your preferred categories. New wallpaper images will be downloaded
for the category you just selected.
Receiving new wallpaper images via mobile networks may result in additional charges.
We recommend using Wi-Fi networks instead.
6. You can make the image interactive through Settings. Tap the Settings.
7. Tap the Dynamic effect to add dynamic effects to lock screen wallpapers,
such as zooming in and moving. Enabling Dynamic effect will
disable any unlock effects currently enabled. If you want to see a common images,
then Un-check Dynamic effect.
8. And you can set your time interval of changing wallpapers.
Tap Transition interval.
There are 4 options of Every 1 HR, 3HR, 6HR, 12HR and Select the time interval you want.
9. To receive a better quality service with less duplication, based on your preferences,
tap the Enhanced service.
To provide you with a more enhanced experience, My interest service
seeks access to your device identifier and what type of categories selected or image rendered.
10. If you complete to select settings, return to back screen and Tab ‘Set as wallpaper’.
Return to the Home screen. Turn off the LCD and Turn on the LCD again
You can see colorful and brilliant images on the Lock screen.
11. On the wallpaper, you can move to Content Provider mobile web page
or App service through tapping on the Logo. Just tab the Logo on the bottom area.
12. Swipe the screen. Then you are able to move to mobile web site which real image files uploaded.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area