How do I sync my Outlook contacts to my Device with Kies
A : You can sync contacts, calendar, and tasks between your Microsoft® Outlook and your device and vice- versa.
Note: Only contacts, calendar events, and tasks that are saved locally on your device will be synchronized with your computer. Items that are synchronized to your device from your Google Account or other online services will not be synchronized with your computer.
1. Connect the device to your computer.
2. Open Kies.
3. Click the Sync tab
4. Mark the checkbox next to Sync contacts with and click the drop-down box to select the application, Outlook.
5. Select All contacts to sync all of the contacts in Outlook with your device, or choose Selected Contacts folder to sync only
the contacts available in a specific contacts folder in Outlook. Select the Syncing Direction by clicking the drop-down box.
When syncing in both directions, or from the device to Outlook only, you can choose the Outlook contacts folder where you
want to save contacts stored on your device. Mark the checkbox next to Sync the Outlook category with the contact group
of the device to set the sync function to map the Outlook category field to the group assigned to a contact.
6. Mark the checkbox next to Sync Calendar with Outlook.
Note: When using a Mac, the option displayed is Sync schedules with iCal.
7. Select All schedules to sync all of the events in Outlook with your device, or select Selected Schedule folder to sync only
the events available in a specific calendar folder. You can define which Outlook calendar folder you want events created on your
device saved to. Mark the checkbox next to Sync selected periods to set the range the sync function should sync calendar
8. Mark the checkbox next to Sync Tasks with Outlook
9. Select All To Do to sync all of the tasks in Outlook with your device, or select Selected To Do folder to sync only the tasks
available in a specific tasks folder. You can define which Outlook tasks folder you want tasks created on your device saved to.
Mark the checkbox next to Sync selected periods to set the range the sync function should sync tasks for
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
Nigeria 0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Angola 917 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area