How do I take images by Interval shot using front camera?
1. Using Wide Selfie mode, you can take series of self-portraits at an interval and save photos you want.
On the preview screen, tap the icon to switch to the front camera for self-portraits.
2. To change mode, tap MODE icon.
3. Select the Interval shot.
4. Tap the sensor on the back of the device to take a photo of yourself.
You can also tap the screen to take a photo.
The device will take four photos at the two-second intervals.
5-1. To take a photo using your palm, tap settings.
5-2. Tap the Gesture control switch to activate it. Show your palm to the front camera.
After recognizing your palm, the device will take a photo after two seconds.
6. The device will take four photos at the two-second intervals.
7. Tick photos you want to save and tap SAVE.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area