How do I take images by WideSelfie mode with beauty face using front camera on the Note4?
1. Take wide-angle selfie shots to fit more people into your pictures. Tap the icon to
change to the front camera
2. To change mode, tap MODE icon.
3. Select the Wide selfie mode.
4. Place your finger on the sensor at the back of the device, and then lift it to take a
photo of yourself. You can shoot all of horizontal or vertical direction.
5. Slowly swivel the device left and then right to take a wide self-portrait.
The device will take additional photos when the blue frame moves
to each end of the white frame. Make sure to keep the blue frame
inside the viewfinder window
6. If processing is completed, image will be saved automatically and taken image have wide angle
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
Nigeria 0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Angola 917 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area