How do I use Easy Chart on my Samsung Galaxy Note3?
How do I use Easy Chart on my Samsung Galaxy Note 3?
S Note Easy chart lets you create charts and graphs quickly and easily using S Note.
1. Open the S Note you want to add the chart to or create a new note by touching .
2. Touch Insert > Easy chart.
3. Select the type of chart or graph you want to create.
4. A short tutorial will display showing you how to use the chart you selected. Touch OK on each screen of the tutorial. If you do not want to see the tutorial again mark the Do not show again checkbox.
5. Draw and adjust the chart as required by the type of chart selected. You can edit all of the chart's options by touching the option and then touching .
Touch Done and the chart will be resized to fit an S Note page. In the example below we created a line chart.
6. Touch and hold the chart with your finger or S Pen to display the resizing bars. You will see a frame around the chart. Touch to adjust the size of the chart.
When you are satisfied with the new size release the chart and touch anywhere outside the chart to exit the edit mode. See an example of a resizable chart below.
7. To begin the saving process touch and enter a name for the chart.
8. Touch OK to save this file.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area