How do I use the Action memo feature of Air Command with the S Pen on my Galaxy Note Edge?
1.Hold the S pen a few millimeters above the screen and press the
S Pen to display the Air Command Menu
2.Tap on the icon for Action Memo.
Alternatively, double tap the screen while pressing the pen button.
3.Tap on “Close” icon
4. Now you can use the S Pen to write in the “Memo” pad on the screen.
Here we have written a “Ann” telephone number – 010 3889 1234
5. Once you have finished creating the memo, tap on the Link to action icon.
6. A menu bar with Action options you can use will appear.
You can also use the pen if you wish to draw around a specific
part of the memo you wish to use.
Tap on the icon for the “Action” item you wish to use – we will choose the
7. The Number written in the memo will now be shown in the Dialer app
- you can then use that number to make a call (Dial Icon) or add to Contacts (+ icon).
8. The Action Memo created is now shown as a icon on the display.
Tapping on the icon will open the Action memo again.
9. Tap on the “tick” symbol to save your Action Memo.
Action memos are saved in S Note, where you can easily manage them.
10. To see the memo at a later date, Tap apps on the Home screen,
11. Then tap on the S Note icon
12. On S Note app, tap the menu and change to All notes.
13. And, tap the Action memos folder in the S Note menu to view all action memos.
14. To edit action memos in S Note, Tap S Note icon while editing an
Action memo to continue editing it as an S Note file.
15. To create action memo widgets, tap and hold Pin icon to
minimize the current action memo to thumbnail. Drag the thumbnail
to where you want to place your widget on the home screen.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Mauritius 00230 460 3830
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area