How do I use the Photo Note feature on the Galaxy Note Edge?
1. On Apps, tap the S Note for Photo note
2. Tap the “Create new note” icon
3. Tap the “Photo note” icon
4. Focus on images to take. For best results, take picture when border
around subject is blue. The camera will detect a rectangle shaped edge.
5. You can change the detection mode between Auto and Manual.
Use Auto mode to capture document easily.
For more precise editing, tap to switch to Manual mode.
6. Tap the camera button once the edges have been correctly detected.
7. After shooting, you can manually adjust the detected edge area and rotate image direction.
If editing is completed, tap the Save button.
8. After cropping or stretching you image, Photo note will automatically
recognize text and images by different sections in your document.
9. When touched the each section, you can choose to apply or remove
the Photo note effect. The Photo note effect will make the background
colour white, making it easier to recognize text. If you choose not to apply the
Photo note effect, your section will be copied and pasted as it is.
10. You can remove or add sections to your documents.
To remove sections, tap the close button.
To add new sections, tap plus button.
11. New section is added and you can change the section location
to apply Photo note effect.
Each section will be pasted into S Note as a separate image.
If section edition is completed, tap the Save button
12. When taken image is inserted in S Note, background color and sections
with Photo note effect are changed to white. It can improve the readability of text.
13. On S note, you can edit, cut, crop each sections by tap and hold the section.
If you tap and apply Convert to edit to image section on S Note,
the image section is changed to white color.
If section edition is completed, tap the Save button.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
Nigeria 0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Angola 917 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area