How has the camera preview screen user interface on Galaxy S6 consisted?
The Camera preview screen is simplified and intuitive
Firstly, On the preview screen, swipe to the right to access the list of shooting modes.
Or, swipe to the left to view photos and videos you have captured.
The preview screen may vary depending on the shooting mode and which camera is being used.
On preview screen, you can use settings, flash, timer, HDR on/off, effect option.
• On Setting, you can set a necessary various option on using the camera.
• And, you can activate or deactivate the FLASH.
• Through TIMER, you can select the length of the delay before the camera automatically
takes a photo.
• By using HDR option, you can take photos with rich colors and reproduce details even
in bright and dark areas.
To activate or deactivate HDR mode, tap HDR until you reach the desired option.
• By using EFFECT option, you can directly check a filter effect to use when taking photos
or recording videos on preview mode.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
Nigeria 0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Angola 917 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area