How should do I for better fingerprint recognition on the Galaxy S6/S6 Edge?
When you scan your fingerprints on the device, be aware of the following conditions that
may affect the feature’s performance:
● The Home key contains a fingerprint recognition sensor.
Ensure that the Home key is not scratched or damaged by metal objects, such as coins,
keys, and necklaces.
● Ensure that the fingerprint recognition area and your fingers are clean and dry.
● The device may not recognize fingerprints that are affected by wrinkles or scars.
● The device may not recognize fingerprints from small or thin fingers.
● The screen protector supplied with the device may cause the fingerprint recognition
sensor to malfunction. Remove the screen protector to improve fingerprint sensitivity.
● If you bend your finger or use a fingertip, the device may not recognize
your fingerprints. Make sure to cover the entire Home key with your finger.
● To improve recognition performance, register fingerprints of the hand used most often to perform
tasks on the device.
● In dry environments, static electricity can build up in the device. Avoid using this feature in dry
environments or before using the feature, discharge static electricity by touching a metal object.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area