How to install the SIM or USIM card on the Galaxy S6?
Note : Insert the SIM or USIM card provided by the mobile telephone service provider.
• Only Nano-SIM cards work with the device.
• Some LTE services may not be available depending on the service provider.
For more information about service availability, contact your service provider.
1. Insert the ejection pin into the hole on the SIM card tray to loosen the tray.
Note : Ensure that the ejection pin is perpendicular to the hole.
Otherwise, the device may be damaged.
2. Pull out the SIM card tray gently from the SIM card tray slot.
3. Place the SIM or USIM card on the SIM card tray with the gold-coloured contacts
Note : Use caution not to lose or let others use the SIM or USIM card.
Samsung is not responsible for any damages or inconveniences caused by lost or stolen cards.
4. Insert the SIM card tray back into the SIM card tray slot.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
Nigeria 0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Angola 917 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area