How to register a fingerprint on the Note4?
1. Go to Settings and tap Finger Scanner on PERSONALISATION.
2. Tap Fingerprint manager to register fingerprints. You must accept the
Terms and Conditions to use this function for the first time.
3. Read a disclaimer, and then tap OK.
4. Swipe your fingertip over the home key from the top of the
indicated area downwards. Repeat 10 times.
For best results, swipe the entire pad of your finger, from base to tip,
across the home key to register your fingerprint properly.
And Keep your finger flat against the home key and swipe at a moderate speed.
The fingerprint sensor is sensitive to moisture, so make sure both the screen and your fingertip are dry.
5. Tap Done to finish registering your fingerprints.
6.Enter a password to use when the fingerprint recognition function is temporarily
unavailable. Your password must contain at least one character.
7. Your fingerprint has been registered. Tap OK to use this fingerprint to unlock
8. You can check that one fingerprint is registered through Fingerprint manager.
Besides, you can register up to 3 fingerprints.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area