How to set Private Mode on the Note4?
1. On the Apps screen, tap Private mode of Settings .
Alternatively, open the notifications panel or the quick setting
panel, and tap Private mode to activate it.
2. Read the on-screen information and tap Next.
3. View the type of content that can be saved in private mode and
read the on-screen information about using rivate mode and tap Start.
4. Set an unlock method. When this mode is activated, appears at indicator panel.
5. While Private mode is enabled, select items you want to mark as Private.
6. Tap the more button and select Move to Private. These items will now
be hidden when Private mode is disabled.
On Hidden images through Private Mode, private icons are displayed.
When you have selected the items to hide, on the Apps screen, tap
Settings → Private mode, and then drag the
Private mode switch to the left. Alternatively, open the quick setting panel and
tap Private mode to deactivate it.
The selected items will disappear from the screen.
7. To remove an item from Private mode, first select the items you want to remove
from private mode. Then, tap the more button and select Remove from Private.
The selected items will no longer be secured or hidden.
8. To view hidden items, on the Apps screen, tap My Files. If you select
Private directory, all items added in private mode appear on the screen.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
Nigeria 0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Angola 917 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area