How to set the Safety assistance function?
How to set the Safety assistance function ?
To set the Safety assistance funtion, follow the steps below :
- Select the Settings
- Select My device, and then Select assistance
- Active Safety assistance.
- Check and agree the term that sharing GPS location and additional charges using the data for sending MMS. When this function is developed by you, automatically turn on the GPS and Wi-Fi functions of your device.
- Select OK to set the emergency contacts.
- Select Add contact
- Choose Emergency message contacts. (Create contact or Select from contact)
- Choose the desired contact, Select Done.
- Select Back key.
- Set the other options. (Edit emergency message, Emergency pictures, Sending interval)
NOTE : You can choose Emergency message contacts via your contact list.
It's available to create new contact or select from existing contacts.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area