How to use Power Saving mode on the Note4?
1. Pull down the status bar from the top of the screen using two fingers and tap Power saving.
2. Tap Power saving mode and then tap OK. If Power saving mode is enabled,
it save battery power by limiting the device’s functions.
Alternatively, on Settings, you can activate the Power saving mode and set the details.
1. Tap the Power saving mode on Settings.
2. Tap the Power saving mode
3. Scroll the Power saving mode switch to the right.
If you activate Power saving mode, be able to restrict the performance,
background data and device color.
Restrict background data option set the device to prevent apps
that are running in the background from using a
mobile data connection. Restrict performance option set the
device to limit resources, such as reducing the display’s
brightness or turning off vibration when keys are touched.
To save more battery power, enable at least one relevant
function . Greyscale mode option set the device to display all colors as grey tones.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area