How to use Selective focus options on the Note4?
1. Tap the MODE icon to change to the Selective focus
2. Select the Selective Focus mode
3. Tap and select the objects you want to be in focus.
Add depth to your pictures by adjusting them so that only the objects you want are in focus.
For the best results, make sure your subjects are less than 50cm away
from you, and at least twice as far from the background.
Select the Camera button to take picture.
4. Shooting is processing and picture is taken.
5. Additionally, you can do refocusing through Gallery after shooting picture.
Tap the Gallery option.
6. You can select focus which you want on taken pictures.
Choose the Near focus or Far focus or Pan focus. Near Focus is
basic default result which focused on near object, and Far Focus
is objection of Near focus. And Pan Focus is clear image focused to all range
7. If completed, select Save
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
Nigeria 0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Angola 917 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area