What’s the Image clip feature of Air Command in my Galaxy Note Edge?
Use this application to draw around an area of the screen you want to save or share
1. Hover the pen over the screen and press the pen button.
2. Tap Image clip to crop and use just part of the image saved.
3. With your S Pen, Draw a closed shape around the area you want to collect.
4. Tap the Circle icon to Transform the cutout shape to a circle or Oval shape.
5. Tap the Square icon to reshape the selected area into a square
6. Tap on the Auto shape icon to select the best points around the image
7. Tap on this icon to revert to the original shape drawn
8. Tap on icon to save your new reshaped image to Scrapbook
9. Tap on “my Scrapbook” to change the category
10. Select category
11. Tap the icon to save
12. To view your saved contents, Tap the Scrapbook on Apps
13. Tap on the Category
icon to see your saved items and Tap on the Panel showing your image
14. Your content has been saved in your Category folder for later use
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
Nigeria 0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Angola 917 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area