What is the Quick Connect feature on the Note4?
Use this feature to easily search and connect to nearby devices.
You can conveniently share content stored on your device with computers.
You can also use the device as a remote control by connecting it to a TV.
• Connection methods may vary depending on the type of
connected devices or the shared content.
• Device name may vary depending on the Bluetooth devices to
pair with. For example, the device name can be
shown as BT MAC.
• Ensure that devices to be connected support the Quick Connect
feature and that their screens are turned on.
• Ensure that Wi-Fi Direct or the Bluetooth feature is activated on devices
that do not support the Quick Connect.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area