What is the Smart Scroll feature on my Samsung Galaxy Note3?
What is the Smart Scroll feature on my Samsung Galaxy Note 3?
The Smart Scroll feature uses the front camera to sense when you are looking at your device and it scroll through content such as lists, web pages and messages based on the angle at which you hold the device.
To activate Smart Scroll from the Home screen touch Menu > Settings > Controls > Smart screen . Touch the slider to to enable the feature.
Touch Smart scroll to adjust:
Tilting head (default): activate Smart Scroll by tilting your head forward to backward.
Tilting device: activate Smart Scroll by tilting the device forward or backward.
- Speed: adjust the scrolling speed that Smart Scroll will use. Touch and slide the slider to the left or right to decrease or increase the scrolling speed.
- Visual feedback display: mark the checkbox to display a visual feedback icon during Smart Scroll use.
Smart Scroll may not work in the following situations:
- When the front camera fails to detect your face and eyes.
- When the source of the light is behind you or when using the device in the dark.
- When the front camera is being used in an application.
- When you are using other gestures such as Air View.
- When there are pop-up messages or screens being displayed.
- When you have multiple windows open.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area