What is Ultra Power Saving Mode on the Note4 and how do I set it up?
Ultra power saving mode save battery power by applying a simplified grey scale theme to your home screen and limiting the number of usable apps. To set the Ultra Power Saving mode,
1. Pull down the status bar from the top of the screen using two fingers, and Scroll
to the right and select the Ultra power saving mode.
2. You may accept the Terms and Conditions to use this function for the first time.
Tap in the check box, then tap Next.
3. With current battery percentage and Estimated max standby time, information
popup for Ultra power saving mode is displayed and then tap Enable.
4. Changed to Ultra power saving mode.
Alternatively, on Settings, you can activate the Ultra Power saving mode and set the details.
1. Tap the Power saving mode on Settings.
2. Tap the Ultra Power saving mode.
3. Scroll the Ultra Power saving mode switch to the right.
4. The information popup for Ultra Power saving mode is displayed, and then tap Enable.
5. Changed to Ultra Power saving mode.
6. Now, if Ultra Power saving mode is enabled, the device performs the following:
• Displays colors on the screen as grey tones.
• Restricts the available apps to essential and selected apps only.
• Deactivates the mobile data connection when the screen turns off.
• Deactivates the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth features.
On bottom screen, remaining battery power and estimated battery running time is displayed.
The estimated maximum standby time shows the approximate amount of time
remaining while the device is not being used before
the battery power runs out.
This time may vary depending on your device settings, surrounding environment,
usage patterns, and actual device usage. Basically, in ultra power saving mode,
you can launch simple call, sending message and launch internet. Besides, you
can add more apps to use.
7. Through Settings, you can set items about network connections and sound, display.
If you want to return normal mode again, tap the Disable ultra power saving mode.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area