What precautions needs to be taken while using touch screen in Samsung Smartphones?
What precautions needs to be taken while using touch screen in Samsung Smartphones ?
● Use only fingers or the S Pen to use the touch screen.
● Do not allow the touch screen to come into contact with other electrical devices.
● Electrostatic discharges can cause the touch screen to malfunction.
● To avoid damaging the touch screen, do not tap it with anything sharp or apply excessive pressure to it with your fingertips.
● The device may not recognise touch inputs close to the edges of the screen, which are outside of the touch input area.
● Leaving the touch screen idle for extended periods may result in afterimages (screen burn-in) or ghosting. Turn off the touch screen when you do not use the device.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area