What to do for poor incoming/outgoing call quality
The GT-S8000 (Jet) handset can automatically detect strongest radio signal and can select it to maintain normal service.
Basically incoming/outgoing call quality is depending on radio signal level measured by handset.
•Low call quality
•Low success rate of call connection
In the case of poor incoming/outgoing call quality, please check the followings:
1. Check Idle screen display of handset.
• Name of service provider (PLMN) should be displayed properly and this should be matched with your SIM card provider and roaming partners.
• Antenna bar should be displayed properly.
2. Handset can get incoming call and make out going call with any number of antenna bars. However to get stable and good quality of voice, more than 2 antenna bars are recommended.
3. Check individual signal level of 2G and 3G.
• Select Main menu > Select Setting > Select Network settings.
• Select Network mode.
• Select GSM 900/1800 to check 2G signal level.
• Select UMTS 900/2100 to check 3G signal level.
• Select other network mode if you want (Change to automatic again if you are moving to another area.)
4. If handset can do this automatically, Automatic setting will be strongly recommended.
5. If you still have same problems, power off and turn on handset.
If you do not find any abnormal symptom after having done the steps above, please contact network operator for assistance.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area