What to do when ear bud is inaudible/malfunction
The GT-S8000 (Jet) supports only 3.5Pi type earphone.
Some causes that may affect ear bud are low sound quality and mute sound.
When you have a headset audio problems, follow the steps below:
1. Check if the volume is turned on/off.
- If it is tuned off, turn it on.
2. Unplug and reconnect the headset to check bad connection.
- Remove and re-insert the earphone. If you see the selection menu, please tap headset button.
3. Check whether your earphone type is 3.5pi Type or Micro USB Type.
- Your device supports only 3.5 Pi.
4. Check Bluetooth connection status. If BT is connected to other device, it means sound of your device is heard via that connected one.
- If BT have been connected, disconnect BT.
5. Check earphone malfunction.
- Connect your earphone to other device.
6. Stop the current application and re-start.
7. If you still have same problem even after step 5, power off then on again.
8. If you still have a problem, contact with the service center.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
Nigeria 0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Angola 917 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area