Which settings option are supported on front camera of Galaxy S6?
To access the Settings, on the preview screen, tap Settings icon.
The available options may vary depending on the shooting mode and which camera is being used.
• Picture size : Select a resolution for photos. Using a higher resolution will result in
higher quality photos, but they will take up more memory.
• Video size : Select a resolution for videos. Using a higher resolution will result in higher
quality photos, but they will take up more memory.
• Gesture control: Set the device to detect your palm, so you can use it to take self portraits.
• Save as flipped: Invert the image to create a mirror-image of the original scene,
when taking photos with the front camera.
• Video stabilization: Activate anti-shake to reduce or eliminate blurriness resulting
from camera shake while recording a video.
• Grid lines: Display viewfinder guides to help composition when selecting subjects.
• Location tags: Attach a GPS location tag to the photo.
• Review pictures: Set the device to show photos after capturing them.
• Quick launch : Set the device to quickly launch the camera by pressing the Home key twice.
• Voice control: Set the device to take photos or record videos with voice commands.
You can say “Smile”, “Cheese”, “Capture”, or “Shoot” to take a photo.
To record a video, say “Record video.”
• Volume keys: Set the device to use the Volume key to control the shutter or zoom function.
• Reset settings: Reset the camera settings
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
Nigeria 0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Angola 917 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area