Deleting Files From The YH-920GS And YH-820MC
You can delete only Voice Recordings from the YH-920GS (Not YH-820MC). All other files must be deleted through the PC.
To Delete Voice Files
1. Select Menu -> Library -> Voice Recordings.
2. After selecting the file you want, press and hold the SEL button.
3. Select Delete to delete.
To Delete All Other Files
- Turn on your computer.
- Attach your Player to your computer.
- Start Napster and then open your Napster Library.
- Verify that your Samsung Player is displayed in your Library as Samsung YH-920 or YH-820.
- Navigate to and locate the tracks or playlist you want to delete within the Samsung r Player menu tree.
- Click the tracks or the playlist, and then click the Remove button. You can also press the Delete key on your keyboard. Napster deletes the tracks or the playlist you have selected from the Player.
Note 1: When you delete a playlist, the tracks in the playlist remain on your player. If you want to delete the tracks also, you must delete them separately.
Note 2: After you delete a track, you may see the following message:
Are you sure you want to remove these track(s) from your portable device? Removed tracks will still appear in the playlists on your device but will not play.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
Nigeria 0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Angola 917 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area