How Do I Delete a Recording? DVD-R121
To delete a recording:
- From the title list, select the recording you wish to delete.
- Select Delete and press [ENTER].
- Select Yes and press [ENTER] when prompted to confirm the
- VR Mode: Do you want to delete? (Related playlists may be deleted.)
- You cannot delete a protected title. If you want to delete a protected title, select Off in the Title Protection menu.
- Once a title is deleted from the Title List it cannot be recovered.
- Once a DVD-RW is finalized, a title cannot be deleted unless the disc is unfinalized.
- Once a DVD-R is finalized, titles cannot be deleted.
- With DVD-R, titles are only deleted from the menu, and the actual recordings remain on the disc. So when a title is deleted, the amount of free space left on the disc the does not changeV Mode: Do you want to delete?
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
Nigeria 0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Angola 917 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area