How Do I Reset My Player Back To Factory Default Settings?
Resetting to Factory Default Settings
Resets the system, network, and Smart Hub settings and deletes all user stored BD data.
Use this if:
• The player is operating erratically or not working properly
• After a recent Firmware Update
• If the Network Test is failing or Network Settings needs to be erased
• If you are attempting to connect to another network or new router
• If you are relocating the player to another location/device connection
• If the HDMI output is set to a resolution your TV does not support
• If you have forgotten the rating password
• Remove any disc from the player, reset will not work if there is a disc in the player, wait for "No Disc" to appear on the front display of the player.
• "Not Available" will display if a disc is left in the player and player will not reset.
NOTE: If you press and hold the stop button on your Blu-ray remote, this does not work. You must press the Play/Pause button on the front panel of the player.
• 16:9 Original: Select if your TV is 16:9 (Widescreen). All content will be displayed at the original aspect ratio. Content formatted in 4:3 will be displayed with black bars on the left and right.
• 16:9 Full: Select if your TV is 16:9 (Widescreen). All content will fill the full screen. Content formatted in 4:3 will be stretched.
• 4:3 Letter Box: Select if your TV is 4:3. All content will be displayed at the original aspect ratio. Content formatted in 16:9 will be displayed with black bars on the top and bottom.
• 4:3 Pan-Scan: Select if your TV is 4:3. All content will be displayed at the original aspect ratio. 16:9 content will have the extreme left and right portion cut off.
NOTE: Follow along with this video to learn how to perform a hard reset of your Smart Blu-ray Player to clear data and to restore factory default settings.(For Example: BD-E5700)
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area