How do I set PIP when watching a movie?
How do I set PIP when watching a movie ?
To set PIP function when watching a movie, please follow the steps below.
Generally, The PIP feature allows you to view additional content (Such as commentaries) in a small screen window while the movie is playing. (BD-ROM)
1. If the current Blu-ray Disc features the PIP function, you can use the PIP button to turn PIP On or Off.
2. Each time you press the PIP button, you can toggle between PIP On and PIP Off.
• You can change detailed settings of the PIP feature in the INFO menu
• If you switch from PIP Video, PIP Audio will change automatically in accordance with PIP Video.
• If the Blu-ray Disc supports only PIP Audio, you can just press the PIP button to turn the secondary audio on or off.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
Nigeria 0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Angola 917 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area